- Category: Cruise Busines Onboard
- Published on Monday, 04 January 2010 14:13
During the first week of January 2010, Cruise Business Publisher Teijo Niemela is onboard Royal Caribbean International’s Oasis of the Seas, sailing in the Eastern Caribbean from Port Everglades. Once more, we will take a closer look at the world’s largest cruise ship – but this time with revenue passengers. In addition to our shipboard review to be published in the March 2010 issue, watch this site all during the week for daily updates and pictures.
This special, in-depth coverage of the Oasis marks the debut of our new online department, Cruise Business Onboard, which will provide the latest postings whenever a core contributor to Cruise Business is sailing on any cruise ship. This will be the first step in providing a complete range of virtual ship reviews on our website.
Alternative flash content
- Swan Hellenic offers discounts for singles on some 2015 summer cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines in twin for sole occupancy offer
- Royal Caribbean offers up to $200 onboard credit during five-day WOW Sale
- Princess Cruises offers cruise savings during 'Great Getaways Sale'
- Norwegian's Freestyle Choice Spectacular available until end of July
- STX France begins construction on world's largest cruise ship
- Crystal creates visual magic with water for the AquaTheater on the Oasis and Allure
- Allure of the Seas features 3D digital cinema engineered by FUNA
- Allure of the Seas sails with KONE people flow solutions
- Starbucks and Royal Caribbean to offer first ever Starbucks at sea on Allure of the Seas
Products & services
- ABB – top innovator for the marine industry in 2015
- Trimline completes refurbishments for Star Breeze and Star Legend
- DNV GL appoints Tor Svensen as Group EVP and Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen as Maritime CEO
- DNV GL and Jotun cooperate on hull performance
- TTS begins installation of Stockholm's new passenger gangways