Free flights and private car transfers are up for grabs in the UK in celebration of Royal Caribbean International’s new 2015 worldwide cruise brochure launch for selected sailings booked between 5 June and 31 July 2014.
There’s plenty for guests to smile and get happy about with a host of new developments from Royal Caribbean International. New itineraries from Southampton on the world’s newest and most technologically advanced ship, three ships sailing direct from the UK and a fully revamped fleet sailing from Europe make 2015 the most exciting year to sail with us.
The cruise line has a range of offers to celebrate the new brochure including, for the first time ever, free private car transfers on select bookings – a sure way to add a happy face to your holiday!
On bookings made between 5 June and 23 June 2014 offers include:
- Free flights to Europe on selected 2015 European sailings
On bookings made between 5 June and 31 July 2014 offers include:
- Free private car transfers for those booking accommodation with a balcony or above on allAnthem of the Seas sailings from Southampton
- Free car parking and coach transfers from UK regions on selected 2015 sailings on Explorer of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas from Southampton
- Reduced flight savings on selected Caribbean sailings
Customers can celebrate further and put their #RoyalHappyFace on with a competition from Royal Caribbean International, who is giving away £100 LoveShop vouchers every day to one lucky winner. Enter by liking Royal Caribbean International UK pages on Facebook or following onTwitter (@MyRoyalUK) or Instagram (royalcaribbeanuk), and upload a picture of your best #RoyalHappyFace. The competition runs from 6 June 2014 and ends on 20 June 2014.
Royal Caribbean International sailings available include:
- 7-night France and Spain Cruise onboard Anthem of the Seas from £1,299 per person departing Southampton and calling at destinations in France and Spain. Price includes private car transfers and a seven-night cruise, based on 13 June 2015 departure.
Anthem of the Seas will be Royal Caribbean International’s second Quantum-class ship and is due to feature a number of game-changing “firsts at sea”. Treat the family to a taste of a high-street favourite, Jamie’s Italian, or spend an evening bonding in the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea, the SeaPlex, which will feature bumper cars, roller skating and more. For breath-taking views and photo opportunities not to miss, guests can experience the North Star, an engineering marvel featuring a jewel like capsule that extends 300 feet above the ocean to deliver 360-degree views for guests.
- 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise onboard Allure of the Seas from £939 per person departing Barcelona. Price includes free flights, transfers and a seven-night cruise, based on 23 August 2015 departure.
With so much on offer for adults and children, Allure of the Seas is a holiday experience unlike any other. Relax onboard in the tranquil Central Park which features more than 12,000 plants and trees. Seeking adventure? Add a new dimension to your holiday and fly along the zipline high above the ship’s boardwalk to get a whole new perspective of destinations such as Naples in Italy and Provence in France. Create family memories with DreamWorks character favourites such as Shrek, Princess Fiona and Puss In Boots and enjoy a DreamWorks Animation parade down the Royal Promenade or a much-loved interactive character breakfasts in the main dining room.
- 16-night Mediterranean Cities of Distinction cruise onboard Explorer of the Seas from £1,349 per person showcases the best of Europe departing Southampton and calling at destinations such as Cagliari, Sardinia in Italy and Cannes, Monte Carlo in France. Price includes car parking, coach transfers and regional flights from UK. Departs 02 September 2015.
Sailing from Southampton for the first time 2015 and recently revamped, Explorer of the Seas now features the ever-popular FlowRider, an outdoor movie screen and the best of the West End shows. Explorer of the Seas will take guests further with holidays to must-see locations including North Africa.