MSC Cruises, the world’s fourth largest cruise shipping group, has taken delivery of MSC Seaside, its 14th ship.
The ship will officially be named on 21 December at PortMiami, and will mark the first ship ever for the cruise line to be named in the U.S.
MSC Seaside’s design and features include:
- An industry-first “beach condo” design at the ship’s aft, connected by a panoramic glass elevator offering stunning sea views.
- A waterfront boardwalk, located on Deck 8 which is lower than that of most ships, offering dining, drinking and more al freso.
- One of the most interactive aqua parks at sea, including slide boarding technology (which combines a slide and interactive video game in one!), and an aqua play area for younger cruisers
- Activities for all ages including two of the longest zip lines at sea! Guest can sail nearly 50 ft. in the air across the ship, reaching up to nearly 20 mph! The ship also includes two full-sized bowling lanes, an XD cinema and formula 1 simulators.
- The largest spa of any MSC Cruises ship, with a thermal area that allows guests to experience state-of-the-art saunas, a Geyser area, Salt Relax area, Snow Room, Hammam Room and Emotional Showers for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
- A partnership with celebrity chef Roy Yamaguchi for his first restaurant at sea, Asian Market Kitchen, featuring three distinct restaurants within – a sushi, sashimi and raw bar; an a la carte restaurant; and a teppanyaki restaurant.