Royal Caribbean International has announced seven new dining packages for guests to enjoy the variety of speciality restaurants available onboard Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas and Splendour of the Seas. Guests can take advantage of the new speciality dining packages, which range from $50 to $120 per guest, and save at least 25 per cent compared to the sum of the individual restaurants’ cover charges.
“These packages offer our guests the chance to enjoy the unique variety of speciality dining options at a great value while onboard our globally acclaimed Oasis-class and newly revitalised ships,” said Lisa Bauer, senior vice president, Hotel Operations, Royal Caribbean International. “We’ve expanded some of the most successful concepts, including dining, that were introduced onboard the Oasis-class ships to the rest of our fleet. This is part of the ongoing revitalisations of Royal Caribbean International’s fleet to ensure that we are delivering guests the most innovative cruise ships, exciting itineraries to compelling destinations and friendly and engaging service.”
Onboard Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, guests have a choice of three dining packages:
- The Central Park Dining Package, at $65 per guest, includes ‘Giovanni’s Table’ Italian Trattoria, ‘150 Central Park’ fine-dining restaurant and ‘Chops Grille’ steakhouse, all located in the ship’s Central Park neighbourhood – a real outdoor park with plants, trees and relaxing open spaces.
- The Chef’s Dining Package, at $120 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet ‘Chef’s Table’ and wine pairing, ‘150 Central Park’ and ‘Chops Grille’.
- The Choice Dining Package includes ‘Chops Grille’, ‘Giovanni’s Table’ and a choice of ‘Izumi’ Asian cuisine or ‘Solarium Bistro’ onboardOasis of the Seas ($50 per guest) or ‘Samba Grill’ Brazilian steakhouse aboard Allure of the Seas ($55 per guest.)
Guests onboard Radiance of the Seas may choose from:
- The Radiance Dining Package, which includes ‘Chops Grille’, ‘Giovanni’s Table’, ‘Izumi’ and ‘Samba Grill’ for $70 per guest.
- The Radiance Chef’s Dining Package adds the ‘Chef’s Table’, offering an opportunity to experience every onboard speciality dining venue at $120 per guest.
Splendour of the Seas also offers a Chef’s Dining Package for $105 per guest, which includes the ‘Chef’s Table’, ‘Chops Grille’ and ‘Izumi’.
Additionally, guests can join special reservation-only parties onboard Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas, the two ships that share the title of the world’s largest and most innovative cruise ships:
- In the evenings, guests can enjoy ‘Rita’s Fiesta’ in ‘Rita’s Cantina’ on Allure of the Seas’ Boardwalk, which features the restaurant’s most popular dishes and up to three non-alcoholic beverages for a $10 cover charge per guest, or $20 for up to three alcoholic beverages.
- The ‘Surf’s Up Party’ in the ‘Seafood Shack’ on Oasis of the Seas’ Boardwalk also features the restaurant’s most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $15 per guest, or $25 per guest for up to three alcoholic beverages.
- Allure of the Seas also offers guests a 1920s-themed ‘Prohibition Party’ on every fifth night in the ‘Jazz on 4’ lounge in Entertainment Place . Guests are invited to don their favourite 1920s outfit and step back in time. This event is only open to guests aged 21 and older and has a cover charge of $35 per guest, which includes alcoholic beverages.
Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with 22 innovative ships, calling on more than 270 destinations in 72 countries across six continents. The line also offers unique cruise tour land packages in Alaska , Canada , Dubai , Europe, and Australia and New Zealand .