Princess Cruises has announced a special offer for third and fourth guests to make it easy to bring family and friends onboard. For all Ocean Medallion Caribbean cruises on Regal Princess and Royal Princess, sailing November 2017 – April 2018, Princess is offering a special $99 price for third and fourth passengers.
Princess offers a wide range of comfortable accommodations for families or groups traveling together. There is room for up to four guests in all types of staterooms -- interior, balcony and mini-suites, many with interconnecting options – and each guest can enjoy the ultimate sleep at sea in the Princess Luxury Bed. Developed in collaboration with board-certified sleep expert Dr. Michael Breus and renowned HGTV designer Candice Olson, the bed combines the science of sleep with the pinnacle of design.
New interactive games & family-friendly offerings
For game lovers on these Ocean Medallion Class Ships, the following interactive games will be available.
– Tagalong Sprint pits guests’ digital companions in a fast and fun race across the ocean floor. Guests will see who can speed across the finish line first in this rhythm-based group game.
– This or That is an engaging, light-hearted and addictive experience that can be enjoyed by groups of all sizes. Guests will be presented with two opposing choices and vote on which to choose. Choices range from the absurd (“Pet a dinosaur or ride a shark?”) to the more on-topic (“Parasail or kayak?”), and the vote results will be displayed for all to see.
At the newly launched Camp Discovery youth center – created in partnership with Discovery Consumer Products, the licensing arm of Discovery Communications – Princess offers a wide selection of programs and activities where kids and teens will make memories and create keepsakes while sailing on the Caribbean-bound Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
As part of the cruise line’s Discovery at Sea program, there are three center themes where kids and teens can make new friends and participate in activities specially designed to help them Discover, Play, Create and Huddle, including
– The Treehouse, ages 3-7 (formerly Pelicans): A bright, whimsical forest and animal-themed center including captivating creatures and hands-on activities for kids to focus on play time, creativity and the world around them.
– The Lodge, ages 8-12 (formerly Shockwaves): Inspired by the great outdoors, this cozy center is filled with sports activities and fun places for kids to explore, hang out and lounge.
– The Beach House, for ages 13-17 (formerly Remix): Offers a contemporary surf-themed lounge, featuring a cool place for teens to hang out and socialize.
New youth and teen center programming includes MythBusters science activities with new hands-on challenges, featuring show star Tory Belleci. In addition, new Camp Discovery offers destination-themed programs focusing on the Caribbean to immerse young cruisers into the culture, nature and customs of this region.
Families will also enjoy lively concerts, sporting events and hit blockbuster films at Movies Under the Stars, a giant 300-square foot poolside movie theater. Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges and cozy blankets in the evening.